.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

greengalloway

As all that is solid melts to air and everything holy is profaned...

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Spectacular Times online

What a good idea. Someone has put Spectacular Times online. Spectacular Times were tiny pamphlets put out by Larry Law in 1980ish as a guide to situationist theory/practice. We recycled them in Kill Your Pet Puppy. Later Joel B. ran a series of furious letters between Larry and Bob Black in his Chaos/Kaos.

Heres the link http://www.cat.org.au/spectacular/e-life.htm

If I was really organised I would find a couple of STs to scan in, but they are bured in my chaotic anarchogothpunk archive. so realistically, it is impossible.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found these booklets very inspiring in my youth (after I bought them at the Peace Centre in Birmingham): thanks for the link...

Nic

3:58 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That cat.org.au link is down at the moment, but here's the Wayback Machine's archive of it.

1:41 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Spectacular Times - which inspired me as well in my youth - are available on the Internet Archive

9:49 pm  
Blogger TheDimPause said...

Editions of Spectacular Times are now online at nntk.net

10:45 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home