.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

greengalloway

As all that is solid melts to air and everything holy is profaned...

Monday, November 14, 2005

Get in touch directly / brand new member of Puppy Collective


I find the 'comments' process a bit clunky. I did post a direct e-mail link ages ago, which Daragh found. I was worried about getting lots of spam, but filters seem to work.

I have a gmail address which isn't used much/ at all : alistair.hml@gmail.com so if you want to complain about how I have got it all wrong - or not, have a go. So long asI remember to check for messages!

Also - Just had message from Tony ( D) and Michelle

Born this morning [ 14 November 2005] at 8.17am.
8lbs 7ozs
Baby girl.

Ain't she cute? Looks like she may be a future Druid....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home